Wednesday11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Thursday11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Friday11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Saturday11:00 am & 2:00 pm
Daily tours are dependent on the availability of our volunteers. Please call the Museum Store at 520-624-2333 ext. 117 to confirm.
Daily docent-led tours are offered October – April of the permanent collections and special exhibitions. Tours are open to the public, and free with Museum admission. Check with the information desk when you arrive at the Museum for tour information.
Wednesday: Corbett House at 11:00 am; Han & Beyond at 2:00 pm
Thursday: Historic Block at 11:00 am; Major Exhibit at 2:00 pm
Friday: Highlights at 11:00 am; Major Exhibit at 2:00 pm
Saturday: Major Exhibit at 11:00 am; Western Art at 2:00 pm
Sunday: Highlights at 2:00 pm
Throughout the year, the Museum presents tours, discussions, and lectures by scholars and artists that enhance the appreciation of art through education and enlightenment of the artistic process. These programs are open to the public and free with Museum admission.
Private docent-led tours of the permanent collection or special exhibitions are available for groups traveling through Tucson or living in the area. Cost is $8 per person; $6 for seniors (65+); group rates are available. At least four weeks in advance of your desired date will be needed to schedule a private tour. If you have any questions, contact the Education Department at 520-624-2333 ext. 120.
Art Talks Information
Attendees will engage with a diverse selection of artists, performers, curators, scholars, authors and critics, and participate in activities that encourage life-long learning. All programs are designed to pique curiosity and stimulate creativity, nurture learning and understanding, and enhance the appreciation and enjoyment of art.
- Art Talk: In Praise of Hands: Fine Art in Fiber
01:30 pm - 1/8/2014
- Art Talk: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
01:30 pm - 1/15/2014
- Art Talk: The Hopi Kachina: Ancient Tradition to Contemporary Art
01:30 pm - 1/22/2014
- Art Talk: George, We Hardly Knew You (George Washington)
01:30 pm - 1/29/2014
- Annie Leibovitz, American Photographer: A Picture in Progress
01:30 pm - 2/5/2014
- Art Talk: The Art of the Kiss
01:30 pm - 2/12/2014
- Art Talk: Have You Met The Top Ten at the Met?
01:30 pm - 2/19/2014
- Art Talk: Jackson Pollock: More Than Drip and Pour
01:30 pm - 2/26/2014
- Art Talk: Ballet Art: From the Renaissance to the Present
01:30 pm - 3/5/2014
- Art Talk: Grant Wood: American Gothic
01:30 pm - 3/12/2014
- Art Talk: Art as Social Commentary: Life in a Japanese-American Internment Camp
01:30 pm - 3/19/2014
- Art Talk: John Nieto: Forces of Color and Spirit
01:30 pm - 3/26/2014 More Events