Move, explore, interact, create! Students in grades K-8 discover new places and diverse cultures through visits to the galleries, exploration of materials and making original works of art. Activities include sculpture, printmaking, painting, special visits from local artists and much more.
Sign up for a week-long session or drop in for a day.
Fall sessions run August 16 through December 10, 2021.
Each session is limited to 45 students spread among three classrooms. Scroll down to learn more about additional health and safety measures.
TMA is offering four semester-long and 14 one-week scholarships for the fall semester that runs August 16 through December 10, 2021. If you are interested in applying or have any questions, please contact Morgan Wells at mwells@TucsonMuseumofArt.org.
CREATE: After school @TMA is organized into 16 week-long sessions for the fall 2021 semester. Each week participants explore a different theme and the price per week/per child is $65. To register by week, please see the available weeks below. To register for the entire semester, see the button to the right. *Prorated rate for holidays.
Each session is limited to 45 students spread among three classrooms, with no mixing between classrooms. Breaks are spent outdoors in a shaded courtyard, weather permitting.
As a licensed child care provider, we follow all rules and regulations put out by the Arizona Department of Health Services, Pima County Health Department and the CDC. Here are some of the procedures we follow:
- All child sign-in and sign-out will occur at the east entrance to the Alice Chaiten Baker Center for Art Education on Court Avenue.
- Students and staff are asked to wear masks at all times.
- Class size is limited to 15.
- Hand washing occurs regularly (sinks are available in all classrooms).
- Teachers and administration staff sanitize surfaces and materials at the start and end of every meeting, and as needed.
- Children with any symptoms of illness should remain at home. The same standards are enforced for staff.
- If you need to communicate with someone in the office, please use phone or email.
Mon 2:30-5:30 p.m.
Tue 2:30-5:30 p.m.
Wed 2:00-5:30 p.m.
Thu 2:30-5:30 p.m.
Fri 2:30-5:30 p.m.
$25 Drop-in rate (per day)
*Prorated for holidays:
Week 4 & Week 13- $52 due to holidays
Get in touch:
(520) 624-2333 x7121