Get ready to find retro and vintage treasures at the Tucson Museum of Art’s annual Treasure House Estate Sale fundraiser. Browse thousands of square feet of antiques, fine art, housewares, furniture, fine china, crystal, jewelry, collectibles, and more – all benefiting the Tucson Museum of Art and Historic Block. The much anticipated annual sale will take place November 3-5, 2023.
3302 E. Speedway, Tucson, Arizona (Rancho Center Complex)
Moving, Downsizing, or Remodeling?
The Tucson Museum of Art League invites you to donate or consign your furniture and household items to the Treasure House Estate Sale. Treasure House is our annual fundraiser where proceeds from the sale help support the museum.
Donating/Consigning Items for the sale:
• You may be eligible for a tax deduction by donating/consigning items for the sale—paperwork acknowledging your donation will be provided when submitting items
• All items should be clean and in an acceptable condition; e.g., without chips on china and glassware, and polished for sale as appropriate
• Consigned items received at the Sale venue result in 50% of the sold price returned to the consigner
• Consigned items received offsite result in 40% of the sale price returned to the consigner
• If the consigned item(s) requires movers or storage, additional fees may apply
Item drop-off or Consignment dates:
Wednesday, September 20, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Friday, September 22, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Saturday, September 23, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Friday, October 6, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Saturday, October 7, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Wednesday, October 11, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Friday, October 13, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Saturday, October 21, 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
For more information, call 520-624-2333 ext. 7303
Special Thanks to George Larsen and Elaina Elliott of Larsen Baker for their support and donation of space for Treasure House 2023.