updated September 28, 2021
Make art with us during winter break! TMA’s Holiday Art Camp for students in grades K-8 gets kids moving, exploring, interacting and creating. Camp curriculum teaches art-making techniques like painting, printmaking, sculpture and collage while guiding kids to think and talk about bigger ideas, like telling their personal stories with visual media and noticing the patterns and rhythms of nature. It provides rich art experiences for kids while supporting working adults.
Each session is limited to 40 students spread among three classrooms, with no mixing between classrooms. Breaks are spent outdoors in a shaded courtyard, weather permitting.
As a licensed child care provider, we follow all rules and regulations put out by the Arizona Department of Health Services, Pima County Health Department and the CDC. Here are some of the procedures we follow:
- All child sign-in and sign-out will occur at the east entrance to the Alice Chaiten Baker Center for Art Education on Court Avenue.
- Students and staff are asked to wear masks at all times.
- Class size is limited to 15.
- Hand washing occurs regularly (sinks are available in all classrooms).
- Teachers and administration staff sanitize surfaces and materials at the start and end of every meeting, and as needed.
- Parents and chaperones are not allowed beyond the TMALearn! lobby. We ask that only one adult drop off and pick up to limit the number of adults near entrances.
- If you need to communicate with someone in the office, please use phone or email.
8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Drop off 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.
Aftercare available 3 – 5 p.m.
December 20-23, 2021
$180 TMA members
December 27-30, 2021
Get in touch:
(520) 624-2333 x7121