Each session is limited to 3o students spread among three classrooms, with no mixing between classrooms. Breaks are spent outdoors in a shaded courtyard, weather permitting.
As a licensed child care provider, we follow all rules and regulations put out by the Arizona Department of Health Services, Pima County Health Department and the CDC. Here are some of the procedures we follow:
- All child sign-in and sign-out will occur at the east entrance to the Alice Chaiten Baker Center for Art Education on Court Avenue.
- Students and staff are asked to wear masks at all times.
- Class size is limited to 10.
- Hand washing occurs regularly (sinks are available in all classrooms).
- Teachers and administration staff sanitize surfaces and materials at the start and end of every meeting, and as needed.
- We check the temperature of all children, guardians and staff upon arrival. If your child has a temperature above 99.6 F, they will need to be fever free without medication for 72 hours before returning to TMA. Children with a cough or any other symptoms of illness should remain at home. The same standards are enforced for staff.
- Parents and chaperones are not allowed beyond the TMALearn! lobby. We ask that only one adult drop off and pick up to limit the number of adults near entrances.
- Adults are asked to remain 6 feet apart. This will include camp staff and teachers.
- If you need to communicate with someone in the office, please use phone or email.