Form a daily drawing habit with the help of artist Marc Johns!
- Visual and verbal prompts by Johns — witty, playful, and zany — will inspire you to pick up that pen or pencil!
- Draw different tattoos, connect random dots, complete sketches already started, and much more.
- No rules here — it’s all about having fun and looking at things differently!
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps journal closed.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Who knew a creative journal could amuse, entertain, and challenge this much?
- 160 pages.
- 6-1/4” wide by 8-1/4” high.
Marc Johns creates whimsical drawings filled with wit and humor. Hes been putting his work online since 2006, where it has spread like a cold at preschool. Marc’s drawings have been published in the New York Times Magazine, National Geographic, WIRED, Newsweek, among others. This is his third book. He lives in Victoria, BC, Canada, with his wife Kristen, two boys, and a drawer full of pens.
Price includes shipping