Tucson Museum of Art League is now accepting donated items for the fall 2021 Treasure House Estate Sale!
QUALITY FURNITURE . FINE ART . FOLK ART . CHINA . CRYSTAL . PORCELAIN . ANTIQUES . JEWELRY . COLLECTIBLES
To donate items please call Brooke Toles-Johnson at 520-624-2333 Ext: 7303 or email TreasureHouseTucson@gmail.com
Mark your calendars! Treasure House will be held October 22, 23 and 24, 2021.
October 22, 3:00-6:00 p.m. (TMA member preview)
October 23, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (public)
October 24, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (public)
Location: 290 W. Ft. Lowell, Tucson (NE corner of Ft. Lowell & Oracle)
Become a League member and join the fun! Click here to get to know us https://www.tucsonmuseumofart.org/tma-league/
TMA members get first dibs at the Treasure House Estate Sale! Museum members are invited to an exclusive early shopping experience. Be prepared to show your your museum membership card. Members’ guests may attend for $20. Not yet a member? Join at the door with memberships starting at $60.
Donation + Consignment
- All items should be in acceptable condition, without chips on china and glassware.
- Please have all items cleaned and polished.
- After the sale, all remaining items will be donated to a local charity.
For more information:
- Email TreasureHouseTucson@gmail.com
- Call Brooke 520-624-2333 Ext: 7303
To Donate Items:
Bring your items to the Treasure House 2019 location (290 W. Fort Lowell) on one of the drop-off dates below. You may receive a tax deduction for your item(s).
Donation Drop-off Dates:
- September 15, 18, 22, 24, 25
- October 1, 2
- Hours are 10:00 a.m.—1:00 p.m.
To Consign Items:
- Items delivered to the shop (290 W. Fort Lowell): you will receive 60% and the Tucson Museum of Art will receive 40% from your consignment.
- Items packed and picked up by TMA: you will receive 50% and TMA will receive 50%
- If the consigned item(s) require movers or storage, additional fees may apply.
Special Thanks to Isaac Figueroa and Elaina Elliott of Larsen Baker for their support and donation of space.