Patchwork is a form of needlework that involves sewing together pieces of fabric into a larger design. In the past, it was a way to make use of leftover pieces of cloth to create clothing and quilts. Today, patchwork is a form of art, in which the designers use precious fabrics to create beautiful textiles. The use of uneven pieces of fabric in particular can result in real masterpieces and is therefore being practiced by a large number of textile artists. To create a beautiful quilt, however, requires effort and time, but the available patches just do not want to fit together. So choose your patches carefully and keep a healthy supply of buttons to not only finish your quilt, but to make it better and more beautiful than your opponent‘s.
- QUILT MAKING PUZZLE GAME: Patchwork is a wonderful two-player game that captures the magic of needlework and sewing fabric together into designs. Each player works to create a beautiful patchwork quilt out of the available patches.
- STRATEGY GAME: Players compete to build the most aesthetic quilt possible on their 9×9 game board. You never know what patch you’ll be able to claim, so lay your board out carefully. Creating a beautiful quilt requires effort and time, but some patches just don’t fit together.
- CHALLENGING TWO-PLAYER GAME: Choose your patches carefully and keep a healthy supply of buttons to not only finish your quilt but to make it better and more beautiful than your opponent’s.
- FAMILY FUN: Parents and kids will love competing to build a beautiful quilt in this easy to learn game.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family is designed for 2 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. The average playtime is 30 minutes.
- El precio incluye envío