Second Sunday of every month 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Activities 11 a.m.–2p.m.
Art-making | Experiences | Performances
This Mother’s Day come to the museum on Second SundAZe to honor the women who nurture, support and love us, as well as be one of the first to view the newly installed glass chandelier by the world-famous American glass artist, Dale Chihuly. Plan a special day or weekend to celebrate your mother, wife, grandmother, mother-in-law, aunt, sister, or friend. There is no shortage of fun, crafts, and family-friendly things to do! View the event schedule below:
- Art-making projects (paper flowers and Recycled material sculptures inspired by Chihuly‘s work) from 11a.m.-2p.m.
- Make Your Own (MYO) suncatchers with Sonoran Glass School from 11a.m.-2p.m.
- Glassblowing on a Trailer (G.O.A.T) with Sonoran Glass School from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Family Yoga with Yoga Oasis in Mooney Hall from 11:30a.m.-12p.m.
- Performance by The Arizona Women’s Chorus at 1p.m.
Second SundAZe is presented by The Stonewall Foundation Fund held at the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona.